Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Day 4

Well I am now into day 4 and feel as if I have loads of energy which is nice, I am still feeling a little hungry between juices and so I have had a handful of almonds (not roasted or salted or anything) I hope this is ok. It does seems strange not to eat meals and when colleagues at work are eating pasties and crisps I haven't been tempted although they still do smell nice! I think they think I am all mad at work and there have been comments about putting weight back on as soon as I finish the 7 days but I intend to stick to the Turbo charge plan then.

The smoothies are very nice although I find a couple - the Turbo charge and Super juice are very similar in taste and it can get a bit repetitive. I had the Detox juice this morning and that tastes better than I thought it would as its quite 'earthy'. It was actually quite sweet although not very thick probably due to the lack of Avocado.

No comments: