Friday, March 16, 2007

A bad day

I am still trying these Beyond chocoate principles, there are about 10 and they aren't classed as rules cos rules belong in diets and this isn't a diet! The main principle I am trying to get to grips with is the Tune in one - when I want to eat something then I have to tune in but yesterday I felt I didn't to that -- I had cereal for breakfast and then cos someone was getting sandwiches when I got into work I had a sausage sandwich although I felt guilty knowing I had not long had breakfast and only ate about half of it, I then had a bag of crips mid morning and then had some sandwiches midafternoon followed by a jam donut cos they were there! I wasn't hungry and didn't need them!

I do try and do better on the evenings and won't start cooking my tea until I start to feel hungry so I tend to eat around 7 - 8 most evenings. Today I had breakfast when I was hungry around 10 but then when everyone started eating crisps an hour later i decided I fancied crisps but I wasn't hungry! I am gonna have to be careful with lunch today as its going to make it awkward to have a late lunch as I am doing an appraisal this afternoon and it wouldn't be very professional to eat during that! Well I guess I shouldn't beat myself up about yesterday - at least I acknowledged that I could have done better!

No comments: