Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A committment has been made!

Well its been a few days since I last posted and I feel I could have done better with the Beyond chocolate principles. I have ordered some more books from Amazon after reading other blogs and them mentioning Intuitive Eating - I have one book from Geneen Roth which alot of people seemed to mention in their blogs. I think they probably won't arrive for 2 or 3 weeks though.

Today I registered to run the 5k race for life which is being done in my home town for the first time,. I have set up a sponsership page and have let everyone at work know so I now HAVE to train for it. I don't anticipate it being a problem as I have run 5ks before and I have an excellent running plan to get me going - I also have plenty of time as the race isn't until 8th July. Should anyone out there be reading my blog the link is http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/fionaswift.

2 comments:

zglenallen said...

Hi, Hope you don’t mind me intruding like this, but I thought you might be interested in my new website: www.allenart.co.uk



If you have a spare moment, please take a look, any feedback would be appreciated to glen@allenart.co.uk



Thanks for your time.



Kind regards



Glen

IzzyBeth said...

Thanks for your comments and the information on beyond chocolate - I'll check that out. Have a great day!