Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Mid week already!!!!

Well, I can't believe its Wednesday already! I had a nice weekend I got a lovely card from my son for Mother's day as well as a lovely little heart shaped candle with rose petals in it and a lovelyl little wooden picture which said: "mums fill the hours with flowers and sunshine". I miss him so much during the week as he is at his dads and I only get to see him at weekends.

I have been trying hard with the Beyond choc principles - some days when I get home though I just dive into the fridge for 2 or 3 pieces of chocolate! Its abit naughty as I am supposed to put them on a plate and I tend to think that its only a couple pieces it won't matter but it does!

My workout rountine has gone completely, I was really good from January I religiously went down the gym at least 5 days a week and then about 3 weeks ago I caught this horrible cold/flu bug off my son and it knocked me of my feet, I still feel abit tight chested now although much better but I just can't seem to get myself motivated to go to the gym! I have booked into all the classes this week but when I get home I just don't want to go! I am due to start my running again soon though, I plan to start the first week in April after the clocks have been put forward and the evenings are much lighter. I have an excellant running plan that eases you into it gently, almost too gently though as I have to jump in at week 5! I used to do alot of running a few years ago with my work colleague but she hurt a foot and its now alot harder to go it alone - especially on the dark nights.

No comments: